Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15th

Hello all! I hope that you all had a nice weekend. Our Monday went pretty well-although there is still a lot of talking going on in class!

Here is the homework tonight:

*Picture Day is tomorrow at 10am. If your child wants to dress up and bring extra clothes to change into, that is fine. Money is due for that as well. I told students to get extra forms in the office. If you do not have one, you will have to stop in the office before 10 am to get one.

*Tomorrow I am doing reading testing for the class, so I will have a substitute. The homework is to think about how to act for a substitute.

*Spanish-If your child did not finish the Spanish weather flash cards in class, they need to finish it tonight!

I was pleased that 20 out of the 25 students had their Science Poster done for today-the original due date! Thanks for continuing to check your child's agenda!!!

No comments: