Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 9th

Today was a nice cool day-very comfortable in our room :)

Here is the homework for tonight:

*study Spelling. I just gave a list of "no excuse" words this week. I will start groups next week after I correct their testing from last week. Please have your child study their words on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tests will be on Thursdays. I always staple their list into their agendas on Tuesdays.

* Read chapter 2 in Hatchet and do the question in their Hatchet Packet. Please make sure they answer in a complete sentence. Your child might have read part of chapter 2 in class. They had about 5 minutes to start it.

* Book orders are due Friday.

*Look at the invitation your child made for you for Friday's Parent Orientation. I hope you can make it to that event!

Have a great night!

No comments: