Friday, September 5, 2008

Sept. 5th

Thank you so much for going through the Thursday folders and signing them, and signing those agendas. Most of the class has gotten that done each day. This weekend some students have to finish taking notes from pg 2 of their Science book. Most of the class finished it during class time. Students also have to start thinking of a living thing they are going to do a poster on in Science next week. I sent home a book order that is due Friday, Sept. 12th. If you order books for your child, if you could write a check to Scholastic instead of sending cash, that would be h elpful to me. Also, Monday is a Packer day-so if your child has any Packer gear, or green and gold-have them wear it!

Have a great weekend-and feel free to leave comments on this blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Tegge your doing a great job and congrats on the teacher year of the award.have a good day.

from,
chris

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs Tegge it is brittany from your class, I took your poll. Congradulations on teacher of the year. When I told that to my Mom she said, "YAY!!!" Check my blog out if you can

Navigator Blog said...

Thanks for keeping us posted in so many ways! I appreciate the communication! Have a great weekend!

Jodi Stanchik