Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24th

Today we had a great time watching the move A Cry in the Wild-that is based on the book Hatchet. Thanks for all of the snacks that were brought to share with the class!

Homework:

Reading: students need to write an alternate ending for the book Hatchet. The directions are in their Hatchet packet and I made sure they all had them in their agendas. Please help them proofread and rewrite their final for tomorrow. The poster project is due Friday. They will have more time in class to work on it tomorrow.

Spelling: Study for the test tomorrow

Math: Studylink 1.7 I had a lot of kids forget their packets at home or school yesterday. I double checked that all students had them-please look at this homework and help them if they need it!

Other: Band students for Thursday lessons bring instruments.

If your child forgets their homework, do not hesistate to call me!!!! I can always give you smoething for them to do....997-0640

No comments: