Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9-29-10

Today the class had Phy Ed. and music. Thanks to the students who remembered to bring in a picture of people doing something active for Phy Ed! In Music class, the students are listening to some songs from the musical West Side Story. I have them on my ipod too, so after music we listened to one of the songs after the class could give me the background of what was going on.

Homework:

Social Studies: Finish up the Columbus Map worksheet. I will collect them tomorrow.

Math: Homework and remembering 1.6. If you child had a sticky note on the front of their packet from me, it tells them what work they are missing. These missing assignments need to be finished.

Reading: Finish Hatchet poster-we have worked on it for about two hours in class this week.

Science: Study your microscope terms for Friday's quiz.

Spelling: Study for your test tomorrow

Other:
Baby photos for the yearbook

No comments: