Thursday, September 2, 2010

9-2-10

Today we had Art for the first time. The students worked on some multiplication and division problems in Math class, and also took a fun personality test that I will go over with parents at next Friday's Hand in Hand Parent Orientation.

Today I am sending home my Thursday Folder. It will have important papers in it. Please empty the folder, go through the papers, and then sign and date on the folder so I know you have seen them. Then return the folder to school. There are some notes in today's that need to be signed and returned. I will also put my Thursday Fridge Note in there-it keeps you informed about what is going on in our class.

Homework:

Other:

Picture Day tomorrow-bring order form and money
Sign and return Thursday folder
return Field trip $ and note
return RSVP for next Friday's parent orientation

No comments: