Monday, September 20, 2010

9-20-10

Today we had our first all school assembly. We learned about the character trait of respect, which is the trait BDM is working on for the first quarter. I will be keeping my eyes out for a few students who use respect in their day to day lives and then we will have an awards assembly in a month or two.

I gave out spelling lists today. They are stapled in agendas. I have three kids who do not have lists, they will work out of a workbook. I have a link on my blog to Spelling city. They can go on this to practice their words, their lists are entered. They need to use the username teggek and password teggek to get into the site. Our tests are on Thursdays.

Homework:

Reading: Read chapters 14 and 15 in Hatchet. You can read it alone or with an adult. Be ready to answer questions about the chapters tomorrow.

Math: Homework and Remembring 1.1

Spelling: study your list

Other:
Fundraiser money is due Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Checked out the "Spelling City" and love it. I think it is a great way to help the kids learn.