Friday, October 1, 2010

10-1-10

I am sorry for the lapse in posts. I totally forgot that I had an in-district meeting yesterday, so I was all out of sorts. Thankfully our substitute was Mrs. Bayer who taught 5th grade with me last year, so she knew what to do :) Today I am in school doing reading testing, so Mrs. Bayer is with the kids again. Thanks Mrs. Bayer! She told me the kids really did a nice job for her yesterday, and I really appreciate it!

Homework:

Writing: if you didn't finish your Hatchet alternate ending rough draft, that is due Monday.

Reading: Your child wrote a cinquain poem about the book Hatchet. Have them read it to you and you can sign it for Monday

Other:
Oct book order due Oct. 13th. Ordering online gives the classroom more money for books. Take the link to your left and enter this code to start: GTNGK. then you can make your own username and password. If you send an order to school, please do a check rather than cash-the check can be made out to Scholastic Books.

yearbook baby photos due at the end of October.

No comments: