Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3rd

Today we got back into the swing of things after the long weekend-only to not have school tomorrow-bummer! We did some practice testing because next week we will be taking the WKCE test in class. We also did a mock election. I will share the results on Wed. Next week is Veteran's Day. This is a special day for me because I have veterans in my family. I sent home an oral history sheet that students may fill out. This is not homework. Any student who does this history can share their findings with the class next week. My father will be coming into class next week Tuesday to share some slides from his military experience.

Homework:

ILA: Veteran's Day history(optional)

Other: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!

Conferences are Thursday: 3:30 Justin, 3:50 Dylan, 4:10 Brittany, 4:30 Isaiah, 4:50 Ashley W.,
5:10 Mitchell, 5:30 Alyssa, 5:50 Luke, 6:10 Abbey, 6:30 Hunter, 7:10 Austin, 7:30 Ashley S.

If you can't make it on Thursday at your time, please call or email me so we can reschedule!

CONGRATS to Ashley S!!! She found out today that her drawing for the Firefighter's Calendar was chosen as one of the twelve to be featured in the final calendar!!!!! Great Job!

No comments: