Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19th

Frist of all I would like to apologize about the cursive packet homework yesterday. I thought students were farther along in the packet. I would never send homework that would take an hour on purpose. Anyway, they have until Friday to finish it. Today we had our kindergarten pals. The students helped make a turkey with their pal. We also talked about what "warm fuzzies" look like and sound like.

Homework:

Lang. Arts: Cursive packet

Spelling: Study-test tomorrow

Social Studies: Map packet pgs 254, 255, and 257 (band kids weren't here for this, so they may have all these pages to do. I did give some work time for them during the day)

Math: Mathboxes pg 76 1,2, and 3 I told students to take home a Student Reference Book to help them with #2 if they forgot what prime factorization means.

Other: Band
Book it due 11/26
craft supplies

No comments: