Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21st

Today we had an assembly at the end of the day for our "Building Character" program at BDM. We have been working on respect for the past few months. Abbey Hintze and Dylan Kuse both got awards for being very respectful at all times. Congrats!

Homework:

Math: Studylink 3.6 due Mon.

Lang. Arts: have 3 sources done on the " I Wonder" essay packet by Monday. Most kids have at least two sources done already.

Other:
Library books for Monday
Book-it due Wed.
Patrol meeting Monday at lunch recess

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany S. said...

I just wanted to see what was still needed for the ice cream party Wednesday. I do not want you to end up with four packs of spoons, but no bowls:)

Mrs. Tegge said...

I am sorry that I didn't see your comment until now! I usually don't get any! Thanks for the concern for the ice cream-everythign worked out well with what I got!