Friday, January 18, 2013

1-18-13

Today in Math, we had rotations in which they had time with a partner to finish problems in the workbook. Some groups worked hard and got them done. Most groups talked and goofed off the entire time. I decided instead of constantly reminding them to get to work over and over that I would just assign the work they didn't finish as homework.  I am proud of the groups that used their time wisely.

We watched a video in Spanish class. It has a really good message. I put it on my blog if you want to watch it too.

Other: Book orders need to be placed online by Saturday at 5pm if you want it to be included.  GTNGK is the online code if it is your first time ordering.  I have a link to the Scholastic site on the link section of my blog.
Field trip slip and $4 due by next Wednesday.  If you want to order a bag lunch through school, fill out the stapled form and return with the field trip slip.

Reading/Writing: pamphlets are still needed! Pick them up at stores etc and bring them to class.

Science: We need weather tools, real or pictures (bring in or email to me) and newspaper or internet weather maps.  Please bring them in for next week.

Math: pg 129, 1-8, pg 130 21-23, HWK 4.8 1-12 due Monday

No comments: