Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18th

Today the class had Phy Ed. and Music. They also had a study hall time while I was at a meeting for an hour. I was very pleased to come back and they were all working quietly and I got a great report from the substitute!!!!! I did give out a few initials this morning for talking during work time, but it was much better than before! We had a lot of papers go home today-make sure to check them out!

Homework:

Math: Finish the division packet-the first two pages are done, so just make sure the rest of the packet is finished. If the packet is not finished by tomorrow I will h old onto it and your child will have to finish it on Monday during our holiday movie incentive.

Science: Cube and model animal (extra credit) due tomorrow.

Reading: Read pages on calendar.

Spanish: Finish postcard for Friday. We have had worktime in class for the last two days.

Other: Gifts for gift exchange
Popcorn money
Grades signed (due Monday)

No comments: