Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15th

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Today we had indoor recess because of the cold. I came back from lunch with some very bad reports of behavior in the room at lunch recess. People running around, touching each other, throwing the remotes and breaking them, etc... We had a little talk about this behavior, and I gave some initials for it all.

Homework:

Math: Do 5 rows on the first division worksheet in your notebooks for tomorrow.

Reading: read pages on calendar and fill out 2 responses on your response journals (most kids finished in class.

Other: Go over Spanish newsletter with your child
Gift due Friday
sign grades-due tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok mrs tegge I will work on some divson my mom is coming on wensday to pick up my home work
and stuff keep me posted
Alex s.

Anonymous said...

oh i for got to tell you that it is for shure I have the chiken pocks
Alex s.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how is truth full on the poles and i cant stop publishing coments I going to post some on abattle of the books now

Mrs. Tegge said...

Alex, Thanks for the comments-I didn't see them until today!

Mrs. Tegge