Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16th

Today the class had Phy Ed and Music. They continue to practice for their concert next Monday night at 7pm. I will be in my room at 6:45. You can send your child up to my room then so we can get lined up for the concert.

Remember to send a gift for the gift exchange to school by Friday. If you cannot afford it, please write me a note and let me know.

Homework:

Math: 1st page of Division packet-do first 5 rows if you didn't last night.
2nd page of division packet-do first three rows in your notebook.

Reading: read pages on your calendar. I wrote on each calendar-initials if they are done, and the word "finish" if they need to finish. The books need to be done by the end of winter break. When we get back we will be doing projects on their books.

Spelling: Study. Some kids will not have a list stapled in their agendas. That is because their team won last week's point challenge so they get to take a week off.

Science: Ask your child what animal they are doing their scientific name project on. They can make a small model of their animal out of anything, or find a small toy that will fit in the cube we are making. This model is for extra credit. Many students need this extra credit because a lot of them didn't do well on a quiz this week. This model will not be due for a few more days, but they can bring it in whenever.


If your child brought home a tube of bone shaped candies with a cat or dog toy on the top-please return it. I had this stolen from behind my desk yesterday-it was a gift I was going to give to my secret santa. I do not know if it was someone in my class or in the after school program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dare msr tegge
my mom will pick up this
weeks home work + school work
wish me luck Alex

Mrs. Tegge said...

Alex,

I hope you are feeling ok. See you later!

Mrs. Tegge