Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10-9-12

Today a large protion of the class had a really hard time with following rules. I am not sure if it was the rain or what. We have had indoor recess twice before, and my class behaved nicely. Today, at least half of the class was running around and using the document camera on my computer-they all know that they shouldnot be by my desk or computer during indoor recess. I still have some students telling the supervisors they do not need to listen to them because they are not their mother or teacher.
I find this very disrespectful behavior.  Please talk to your child about how to behave for any adult at BDM. I have a Guest Teacher tomorrow because I am in a meeting. Mrs. McKnight was here the last time, so she knows the students and they know her. I am expecting exceptional behavior for her tomorrow.

Homework:

Other: Conferences this Thursday for half the class, baby photos and UNICEF due 10-31, book orders due 10-19

Social Studies: Read pages 150-151 in text book for tomorrow

No comments: