Thursday, April 26, 2012

4-26-12

Just so you know, they changed the way Blogspot is for the person typing, so they are not letting me put spaces when I hit enter.. I am going to try to figure out how I can change it back.... I put a video on Sportsmanship on the blog. This is what we studied in our Eagle Training this week. This is not the video we watched, but I couldn't embed that one, so I found a short o ne that sums it up. We still have our sucker sale tomorrow and Smencils are on sale tomorrow also. Homework: Math: Study the practice test answers that we did in class today for the test tomorrow. Spelling: Study for tomorrow's test Reading: finish your group book. ILA: We will finnish our RD of our essay in class tomorrow-anything not done will be homework over the weekend. Other: Book orders due tomorrow Talent Show Try-Out slips due tomorrow Popcorn Friday Bring in item for guidance picture

No comments: