Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11-30-10

Today we presented our Reading projects. Most students were finished. Each student got the chance to "grade" 8 of the projects. I will be compiling a list of these comments and sending them home in a week or so to get signed. We had a lot of absent students today, so it will take a few days to get it all done.

Speaking of absent students, I reminded the kids today how important hand washing, coughing into sleeves, and wiping desks at the end of the day is to prevent the spread of germs.

Homework:

Spelling: Write 5 of your words in cursive sentences for tomorrow.

Social Studies: Current events due tomorrow.

Math: Homework 3.1 (not remembering)

Other:
Snowpants, mittens, hats, and boots need to be at school every day now.

I am still in need of tan burlap. 2 yards will do just fine.

I have enough ice cream lids, but please continue to send them in all year, I like to stockpile them! Thanks to all parents who have donated yarn, beads, ice cream tops, etc to me so far! I really appreciate it!!!

Book orders due Friday. If you go online, there are three tabs to look through book orders. If you click on the third tab and scroll down to the Holiday Gift Books, that is one of them. The other 2 are under the arrow and lucky tabs. Remember, books make great gifts! :)

No comments: