Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11-17-10

Sorry for no post yesterday! It was a crazy day filled with meetings for me and an assembly for the students.

Today we had a little difficulty with current events. I had 7 kids not have them. For those 7 I am sending home notes to be signed by parents. Current events are every Tuesday night, so it should not be a surprise.

We continued with our Science group presentations today. The kids have a lot of information about their cell organelles. I am hoping to finish up this unit by next week.

I have a list of craft supplies that I need for Dec. on my Fridge Note from last week. I am still in need of these things. I will put it on the Fridge Note tomorrow. One thing I really need are the covers to ice cream buckets. I have 16 and I need at least 32. Please send them in if you are able.

Homework:

Spelling: study for test tomorrow

Lang Arts: Finish your turkey paragraph rough draft

Math: Finish Homework and Remembering 2.5 for tomorrow.

Reading: get your supplies for your reading project-we will be using work time this week and next.

Other: We watched the video of the first living person in over 40 years to be awarded the Medal of Honor. I posted it on our blog if you are interested.

No comments: