Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18th

I heard that the band concert last night was great! I am sorry that I couldn't be there.

I have a correction: on my Thursday Fridge Note I put that the winter break goes until Jan. 5th. We come back on Monday, Jan 4th-sorry for the confusion!

Today we were really busy. We had a counselor at Maplewood come and explain the music class choice you have to make with your child for next year. A sheet was sent home today and needs to be returned by Monday!!! Your child can only choose one option. If they did not take band/strings this year and want to be in it next year, they need to take lessons over the summer. If you have any questions about this, please call Maplewood. Do not write questions or comments on the slip that needs to come back, just mark the choice. We also has Pals and Junior Achievement today! Whew!!!!

Homework:

Reading: Read twenty minutes in your book

Other: fill out and return Maplewood music slip by Monday
$3-$5 present due Monday so I can count them for the party
Party treats-bring Wed if you turned in a note about it

No comments: