Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27th

Today we had our first Junior Achievement class. Our Junior Achievement instructor is my sister, Mrs. Eickelberg. She works for the community relations department at Thrivent. She will be teaching a curriculum about different types of businesses, interviewing skills, and other interesting topics. Mrs. Eickelberg will be coming every Friday for the next 5-6 weeks for 45 minutes each time.

Homework:

Reading: 20 minutes for Fang, finish your group reading book over the weekend.

Other: talent show slip due Monday if you want to be a part of our skit, 1,000 Islands trip money and lunch slip, Book order due 4-3.

Please note the date changes in one of my blog posts. I usually double check stuff like that, but I went off of dates that I wrote incorrectly in my planner! Sorry about that!

No comments: