Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19th

We had to kind of catch up where we left off last Wed. today, but we did an ok job! I am letting students keep the same Spelling lists for this week. I also sent home papers that were supposed to go home last Thursday today-so make sure to go through them with your child. The band concert will be at 2pm on Wed. for students and families. They are no longer having one at night because of it being cancelled 2 times!

We are going on a last minute field trip tomorrow. I sent a note home about it. I have been trying to set it up for a long time, but we never could get enough notice to get a bus. Anyway, please send $3 for the trip tomorrow.

Homework:

Lang. Arts: Look up more information on your speech person if you need to. Have 4 facts written down about the Underground Railroad ready to hand in to Mrs. Kellnhauser on Thursday (we are missing music tomorrow because of our trip).

Other: Red, White, and Blue day tomorrow-in honor of the inauguration. I am also allowing students to eat lunch in my room so they can see it on TV if they would like.

$3 for field trip
Book order due tomorrow. I handed out more copies to some kids who had lost theirs.

No comments: