Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5-4-11

For Star Wars fans....May the 4th be with you.... :)

Today we talked more about Cinco De Mayo in Spanish class. It is not the same as Mexican Independance Day, which is Sept 16th! We also finished up our fun Math Brain Busters Packet. The class will be starting Unit 6 in Math next week.

Yearbooks will go home tomorrow. If you have not bought one yet, we still have many to sell. Just send $15 to school with your child after Thursday and they can stop by Mrs. Hamilton's room to get one. There will be some housed in the office, so if a parent comes to the office they can purchase one there as well. We are not giving out any free ones this year. Sales have been way down, so next year we are ordering a lot less, and need to get used to the idea of being unable to give out any for free. If you have any questions about ordering/paying for yearbooks and not getting one, please talk to Mrs. Hamilton.

Homework:

Other:
Get May Behavior sheet (stapled in agenda) signed. I had a few students who didn't get this signed and ended up getting their first initial for it!

I will not be coming back as of tomorrow. Mrs. Kearney will start a few days early...I have had a lot of labor signs this week, and my Dr. just wants me to come in tomorrow to kick start it a bit more. I will email photos to Mrs. Kearney to share and put them on my blog as soon as I can.

No comments: