Friday, April 29, 2011

4-29-11

Today we got to see the Opera For the Young's performance of the Pirates of Penzance. All of the students involved did a wonderful job!!!! Miss Kearney was here yesterday to shadow me and learn more about our schedule. My official last day is next Friday. If I go into labor before then, another sub will be here until Miss Kearney starts. I showed Miss Kearney how to use the blog. I told her it is really up to her if she wants to keep it going. If she doesn't, she will still do agendas and Thursday Fridge Notes.

Homework:

Math: Please get your unit 5 Math test signed by an adult and return by Monday. I passed it out on Thursday of this week.

Other:
If you are interested in the library contest-the drawings are due Friday, May 6th
If you are interested in being a narrator for the talent show, the slips due Friday, May 6th.

No comments: