Thursday, March 17, 2011

3-17-11

Today we finished up our food chains, notecards, and OARs essay. If your child needs more information for their note cards, they need to work on it over Spring Break. We will start practicing our speeches after break.

I am in need of sticky notes. I had a whole containeer of them, but they all mysteriously disappeared....we need them for our reading groups after break. If every student brought in one pack, we should be good to go.

We also finished our Voicethread presentation on the Revolutionary War. I have it posted on my blog. If it says you might now be able to view it, just x the message out and it will work-if it still doesn't work, I put a link to it under "useful links" on the right hand side of the blog page.

Homework:

Reading: 20 min for Fang-bring in your home base Fang tomorrow or after break. I will then give the names of those students to Mrs. Peterson and they will get a voucher for a Ticket to a Timber Rattlers game.

Other:
Crazy Hair Day tomorrow
11 am dismissal tomorrow
Movie tomorrow-you may bring in a snack for yourself

No comments: