Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7th

I hope everybody is enjoying their break! I went to the library in Appleton yesterday to get books about the people you all chose for your speeches. The ones I couldn't find were some singers like Jo Jo, Amy Lee, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan. I also could not find The football player with the last name Priest (?) and Sully Sullenberger. Remember, I would like for y ou to use at least one book as a reference, so if you can't find at least one book, you will need to change your person.

OARS emailed me with a poster that included a quote from Kyle's letter about adopting the cat named Flower. I will try to post it on the blog.... I guess she has been adopted!!!! They thought his letter was so nice they are using the quote on a poster for an event there this Sunday. I think it is a brat fry. If anybody wants to go to this event, feel free. Remember to bring any donations for OARS to school on Monday the 12th for our walking trip there.

See you all soon!

No comments: