Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23rd

Today the kids took a Math test to see what type of Math class they will be in when they enter Maplewood. If your child does very well on the test, you will be contacted at some time do you can help to decide what class would be the best for them next year.

Tomorrow I will be testing everyone in reading. I will have a substitute in the room while I do this. I expect good behavior from everybody! I will not be posting on my blog tomorrow because of this.

Homework:

Spelling: study-I did NOT send home sentence corrections today!

Math: finish fun packet for bonus.

Reading: bring in Book Talk book if you didn't already bring it in

Social Studies: Current events tomorrow

Other: $5 for movie theater incentive next Tuesday. (due Monday)
OARS note due by next Thursday
11 am dismissal Thursday, April 1st, and then spring break!

No comments: