Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2nd

Happy Groundhog Day! Punxatawny Phil in PA saw his shadow, so he thinks we will have 6 more weeks of winter. Phil has a record of 39% accuracy. Jimmy the Groundhog from Sun Prarie, WI predicts an early spring-he has an 80% accuracy rate :) I think I am going with Jimmy's prediction with crossed fingers! :)

Homework:

Spelling: Make corrections on your sentences.

social Studies: Get a current event for tomorrow.

Science: have materials ready on Wed. for your Science Project.

Language Arts: if you want extra credit, you can finish your groundhog story. If you don't want extra credit, just make sure you have one paragraph written.

Other: Book order due Friday

2 comments:

Alex Stebane said...

Mrs. Tegge my dad's girlfriend looked everywhere just to find the dumb borax what should I do? HELP ME!!!!


-Alex Stebane:)

Mrs. Tegge said...

I am glad that I still had some left! We will try to make it work during the next Science class.