Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23rd

Sorry about the later posting-I tried at the end of the day but Blogspot was down for maintenance.

Today we finished up our reading unit with an essay type test. Some of the groups have movies that go with their books, so I had each group tell the class why they should pick their movie to watch. Then we had a vote. How to Eat Fried Worms won. I rented it and we will watch it tomorrow after lunch. Your child can bring a snack/drink to class for that event.

Homework:

Math: We have a test tomorrow, so I sent home a study guide. The answers are in the back. Have your child do it like a test, and then check the answers. If their answers are off, please try and help them practice.

Social Studies: We are going to study map skills. If you have any interesting maps etc that I can display in the room, send them with your child.

Other: Popcorn $
Baby photos due next week
UNICEF boxes

No comments: